At Techstep, we work purposefully to become a leading provider of Managed Mobility Services in Europe. Our software-based solution makes it easier for enterprises to let their employees do more of their work on mobile devices, regardless of where and when they work, and with a high degree of security and operational stability. Techstep has 350 employees in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Poland, and serves more than 2,000 customers across various industries in the private and public sectors. The company is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
Techstep has aggressive growth plans in place for the next 3-5 years, and is looking for a Sales Director Sweden, located in Stockholm, who can structure and operate the company's sales force in Sweden.
Areas of responsibility
- Overall responsibility for the Swedish sales team.
- Lead, manage, motivate and develop the sales team.
- Be visible both internally and externally, creating enthusiasm, commitment and a proactive attitude.
- Expand sales force in the Sweden in line with the company's growth ambitions.
Stage in career
- Candidate should be an ambitious person still in the “growth phase” of his/her career.
- The position with Techstep should be an important step in the candidate’s career and development.
- The ideal candidate should be “proven”, but still “hungry” and the position at Techstep should feel like a step upwards (or sideways).
- Experienced sales profile with proven track record, especially within solution sales and key account management
- Must have commercial background incl. sales experience from B2B business
- Preferably relevant industry background from at least one of the following:
- Mobile technology
- Enterprise communications
- Preferably higher technical and / or business education
- Goal oriented and performance driven with focus on results
- Ability to build a strong sales culture and high performing sales force
- Strong salesman, good at negotiations and strong business acumen with financial understanding
- Professional attitude, energetic, well structured and dedicated, takes initiative and drives processes forward
- Spotless integrity. Strong and unquestionable reputation
- Preferably strong interest in software, communications and IT
HR Business Partner